Welcome to the Halibut Fishing Capital of Alaska
Rates for 2018
|Homer Still has a 2 Fish Limit!
|Low Season September
||$250 per person plus sales tax
May, June, July & August
||$275 per person plus sales tax
|Call for May full boat special.
|Price includes fish filleting and all bait and tackle.
We require 50% deposit to confirm your reservation.
We accept cash, travelers checks or personal checks.
New 2018 Halibut Fishing Regulations from the IPHC
- Limit two halibut per day, if taking two per day one must be 28 inches or smaller.
- You are allowed a total of 4 charter caught halibut per person per year.
- There will no halibut fishing on Wednesdays all season and no halibut fishing on Tuesdays July 10 thru August 14, 2018.
- We are available for fishing other species on halbiut closure dates.
To request a reservation please call, email us or fill in the form below and we'll respond ASAP:
What you need to bring:
- Alaska State fishing License
- Food and drink for the day
- Warm clothing (layered is best)
- Rain gear (just in case)
- Derby tickets (you never know)
Site created & maintained by Net Alaska Web Services Homer, Alaska
© Midnight Sun Halibut Charters and Net Alaska Web Services, Homer, AK